The Norwich City Debate – Wes Hoolahan Special
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate - which was dominated by news of Wes Hoolahan's pending exit.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries picked up a first clean sheet in nine games but were generally second best to their former boss and his current side, who were desperate to pick up three points to keep their top-six hopes alive.
But as hard as they tried, North End couldn't break the deadlock – in turn leaving Daniel Farke satisfied with his side's efforts in what was otherwise a meaningless penultimate trip of the season.
The Canaries complete their home fixtures with the visit of Paul Heckingbottom's Leeds United (3pm) next Saturday – which will be Wes Hoolahan's final game for the club, following the announcement made on Monday lunchtime.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Farke's side then round off the season with a trip to another club that has endured an underwhelming season, taking on Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough on Sunday, May 6 (12.30pm).
- 1 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 2 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 3 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 9 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall