The Norwich City Debate – Wes Hoolahan Special
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate - which was dominated by news of Wes Hoolahan's pending exit.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries picked up a first clean sheet in nine games but were generally second best to their former boss and his current side, who were desperate to pick up three points to keep their top-six hopes alive.
But as hard as they tried, North End couldn't break the deadlock – in turn leaving Daniel Farke satisfied with his side's efforts in what was otherwise a meaningless penultimate trip of the season.
The Canaries complete their home fixtures with the visit of Paul Heckingbottom's Leeds United (3pm) next Saturday – which will be Wes Hoolahan's final game for the club, following the announcement made on Monday lunchtime.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Farke's side then round off the season with a trip to another club that has endured an underwhelming season, taking on Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough on Sunday, May 6 (12.30pm).
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace