‘Superb performance, thoroughly deserved’ – Canaries fans savour brilliant win at Forest
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Bringing an end to Nottingham Forest's six-month unbeaten home record has draw high praise from excited Norwich City supporters this evening.
The Canaries bounced back from a very nervy start at the City ground, conceding an early goal to their former striker Lewis Grabban and seeing Joe Lolley hammer a shot against the bar during the opening 15 minutes at a packed-out City Ground.
Daniel Farke's team rallied in fine fashion and earned their win thanks to two Timm Klose goals, nodding in a Mo Leitner free-kick on the hour before lashing in from close range with five minutes remaining after Jordan Rhodes had headed on a Leitner corner.
It was a fifth win in seven league games for City, moving them into the Championship play-off places and within four points of the top two, shaking off an unfortunate 1-0 home loss to Stoke before the international break.
• Take a look at some of the best of the reaction above and below
- 1 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 2 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 3 New tenant bid for former Argos store on retail park
- 4 9 West End shows heading to Norwich in 2023
- 5 Congestion eases after crash on outskirts of Norwich by A47 junction
- 6 Brick and flint north Norfolk cottage a stone's throw from the beach on sale for £650k
- 7 Norfolk man's relatable videos earn him millions of views and celeb fans
- 8 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
- 9 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our pictures from Reepham Festival?