‘Superb performance, thoroughly deserved’ – Canaries fans savour brilliant win at Forest
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Bringing an end to Nottingham Forest's six-month unbeaten home record has draw high praise from excited Norwich City supporters this evening.
The Canaries bounced back from a very nervy start at the City ground, conceding an early goal to their former striker Lewis Grabban and seeing Joe Lolley hammer a shot against the bar during the opening 15 minutes at a packed-out City Ground.
Daniel Farke's team rallied in fine fashion and earned their win thanks to two Timm Klose goals, nodding in a Mo Leitner free-kick on the hour before lashing in from close range with five minutes remaining after Jordan Rhodes had headed on a Leitner corner.
It was a fifth win in seven league games for City, moving them into the Championship play-off places and within four points of the top two, shaking off an unfortunate 1-0 home loss to Stoke before the international break.
• Take a look at some of the best of the reaction above and below
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit