Who was your man-of-the-match during City’s loss at Leeds?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
We've chosen Alex Pritchard as our Norwich City man-of-the-match following this afternoon's 1-0 defeat to play-off chasing Leeds, do you agree?
The 24-year-old former Tottenham man started his second match in succession since returning from his pre-season ankle injury and again provided fresh attacking impetus to the Canaries.
He was unable to force the breakthrough needed at Elland Road, unlike his impact during last week's 3-1 home win over Sheffield Wednesday, hitting the bar and forcing two good saves from Felix Wiedwald.
James Maddison was also a lively attacking force, while Ivo Pinto continued bombing forward from right-back despite a troublesome hamstring.
Southampton loanee Harrison Reed was another who emerged from a competitive encounter with credit, did he do enough to get your vote though?
You may also want to watch:
• Cast your vote in the poll above or leave a comment below if you feel another player deserved to be on our shortlist
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 6 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 7 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 8 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 9 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women