Norwich City Win, Lose or Draw - place your prediction for Everton
Saturday's opponents Everton are next up in our 'Norwich City Win, Lose or Draw' game where Canaries fans get to pit their wits against our writers and columnists.
Before every Premier League game our writers - including Norwich City Hall of Famer Iwan Roberts and commentator Chris Goreham - will submit their predictions.
Norwich City fans will cast their vote in the poll on this page and the outcome with the largest percentage the day before the game will be the fans' prediction.
Guessing the correct outcome (win, lose or draw) will result in one point, with two bonus points on offer for guessing the correct goal deficit.
You can see what others have predicted, along with the league table at www.pinkun.com/winlosedraw or by clicking the link on the top-right of this page.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 7 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 10 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win