Norwich City Win, Lose or Draw - place your prediction for Chelsea
Saturday's opponents Chelsea are next up in our 'Norwich City Win, Lose or Draw' game where Canaries fans get to pit their wits against our writers and columnists.
Before every Premier League game our writers - including Norwich City Hall of Famer Iwan Roberts and commentator Chris Goreham - will submit their predictions.
Norwich City fans will cast their vote in the poll on this page and the outcome with the largest percentage the day before the game will be the fans' prediction.
Guessing the correct outcome (win, lose or draw) will result in one point, with two bonus points on offer for guessing the correct goal deficit.
You can see what others have predicted, along with the league table at www.pinkun.com/winlosedraw or by clicking the link on the top-right of this page.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 4 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 5 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 6 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 7 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 8 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 9 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 10 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall on way home