Norwich City unveil new home kit
Norwich City have unveiled their Aviva home kit for the 2010-11 season. First team players Grant Holt, Wes Hoolahan, Oli Johnson and Russell Martin were at Carrow Road to model the new kit, joined for the launch by owner Delia Smith.
Norwich City have unveiled their Aviva home kit for the 2010-11 season.
First team players Grant Holt, Wes Hoolahan, Oli Johnson and Russell Martin were at Carrow Road today to model the new kit, joined for the launch by Club owner Delia Smith.
You may also want to watch:
4,000 home shirts will be available from Saturday, March 27, the day of the top of the table clash with Leeds United at Carrow Road.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
Pre-order collections will be available on this day from the Carrow Road Canary Store, deliveries will be despatched the following week. Any remaining shirts not pre-ordered will be placed on general sale.
Pre-orders are available now on a first-come, first-served basis. The shirt price is the same as in previous seasons: Adult short-sleeve �40 and youth short-sleeved �30. There will also be the usual discounts available for season ticket holders and members.
The new kit will be worn by the first team against MK Dons at Carrow Road on Saturday, April 10.
t What do you think of the new kit? Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org