Norwich City unveil new home kit
Norwich City have unveiled their Aviva home kit for the 2010-11 season. First team players Grant Holt, Wes Hoolahan, Oli Johnson and Russell Martin were at Carrow Road to model the new kit, joined for the launch by owner Delia Smith.
Norwich City have unveiled their Aviva home kit for the 2010-11 season.
First team players Grant Holt, Wes Hoolahan, Oli Johnson and Russell Martin were at Carrow Road today to model the new kit, joined for the launch by Club owner Delia Smith.
4,000 home shirts will be available from Saturday, March 27, the day of the top of the table clash with Leeds United at Carrow Road.
- 1 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 2 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 3 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 4 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 5 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 6 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 7 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 8 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 9 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs
- 10 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
Pre-order collections will be available on this day from the Carrow Road Canary Store, deliveries will be despatched the following week. Any remaining shirts not pre-ordered will be placed on general sale.
Pre-orders are available now on a first-come, first-served basis. The shirt price is the same as in previous seasons: Adult short-sleeve �40 and youth short-sleeved �30. There will also be the usual discounts available for season ticket holders and members.
The new kit will be worn by the first team against MK Dons at Carrow Road on Saturday, April 10.
t What do you think of the new kit? Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org