Norwich City U23s games against Stoke and Middlesbrough are moved
- Credit: Richard Calver
Norwich City have announced changes to two upcoming Premier League Two fixtures for the club's under-23s.
Carrow Road will not host City's match against Stoke's U23s next Monday evening, with the match being played at Colney at 3pm instead.
This is due to the Canaries' EFL Trophy group stage encounter with Coventry City at Carrow Road on Tuesday, in a 7.45pm kick-off.
The City U23s will return to the stadium two nights later though, for a Premier League Two fixtures against Middlesbrough U23s (7pm), which was originally scheduled to be played on Monday, August 29.
• City are hosting an open training session at Carrow Road today. Seating will be in the South Stand, with tickets priced at £2 and all proceeds going directly towards the club's academy.
You may also want to watch:
Turnstiles open at 9.45am, with the session starting at 10.45am. Car parking is also available, priced at £2.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 6 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 10 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000