Norwich City U18s 1, Fulham U18s 1
The young Canaries had to settle for a point after conceding a last minute equaliser at Colney on Saturday,
The young Canaries had to settle for a point after conceding a last minute equaliser at Colney onSaturday,
City took the lead in injury-time in the first half when David Cooper's cross was cleared and Paul McLean beat two defenders and smashed the ball home.
The Canaries held the lead until the dying seconds when a long free-kick was bundled home by Joe Anderson to give Fulham a rather fortuitous point.
Due to injuries City faced table-topping Fulham with a side containing two under-16s, Tom Adeyemi and David Stephens, in the starting line-up and a further two, Jed Steer and Josh Dawkin, on the bench.
You may also want to watch:
t City Under 18s: Arnold, Matthews, Miller, Adeyemi (Lathrope 56), McLean, D Kelly, Cooper (Dawkin 87), Stephens, Daley, R Kelly, Yong.
Sub Not Used: Steer.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 9 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 10 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12