Norwich City transfer rumour: European clubs tracking Canaries teenager
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City youngster Adam Idah is being tracked by clubs across Europe, according to reports.
The highly-rated 17-year-old has performed well for City's Under-23s and on the international stage for the Republic of Ireland junior teamss.
According to HITC Sport, citing information from sources close to the club, City now risk losing the youngster as interest mounts.
Idah, yet to feature in City's first team, is in the final 18 months of his contract.
Idah has been at City since 2017, having left Irish club side College Corinthians and went on to be named U18 and Academy player of the year. He has scored eight goals in 11 Premier League Two games this season.
You may also want to watch:
HITC Sport claims Idah has caught the eye of a number of top European clubs on the back of his performances with the Republic of Ireland's Under-17s side at the U17s European Championships in Croatia two years ago.
He scored eight goals in qualifying for last year's European Under-17 Championship, where the Irish reached the quarter-finals.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk