Norwich City transfer rumour: European clubs tracking Canaries teenager
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City youngster Adam Idah is being tracked by clubs across Europe, according to reports.
The highly-rated 17-year-old has performed well for City's Under-23s and on the international stage for the Republic of Ireland junior teamss.
According to HITC Sport, citing information from sources close to the club, City now risk losing the youngster as interest mounts.
Idah, yet to feature in City's first team, is in the final 18 months of his contract.
Idah has been at City since 2017, having left Irish club side College Corinthians and went on to be named U18 and Academy player of the year. He has scored eight goals in 11 Premier League Two games this season.
You may also want to watch:
HITC Sport claims Idah has caught the eye of a number of top European clubs on the back of his performances with the Republic of Ireland's Under-17s side at the U17s European Championships in Croatia two years ago.
He scored eight goals in qualifying for last year's European Under-17 Championship, where the Irish reached the quarter-finals.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low