Norwich City transfer rumour: European clubs tracking Canaries teenager
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City youngster Adam Idah is being tracked by clubs across Europe, according to reports.
The highly-rated 17-year-old has performed well for City's Under-23s and on the international stage for the Republic of Ireland junior teamss.
According to HITC Sport, citing information from sources close to the club, City now risk losing the youngster as interest mounts.
Idah, yet to feature in City's first team, is in the final 18 months of his contract.
Idah has been at City since 2017, having left Irish club side College Corinthians and went on to be named U18 and Academy player of the year. He has scored eight goals in 11 Premier League Two games this season.
HITC Sport claims Idah has caught the eye of a number of top European clubs on the back of his performances with the Republic of Ireland's Under-17s side at the U17s European Championships in Croatia two years ago.
He scored eight goals in qualifying for last year's European Under-17 Championship, where the Irish reached the quarter-finals.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 3 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 4 'Not our problem' - Tyre mountain boss exports 350 tonnes of rubber 'I know not where'
- 5 Two men arrested after fire caused by disposable BBQ at country park
- 6 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 7 Plans for roundabout at accident blackspot could be lodged 'in next couple of months'
- 8 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 9 Man who rushed to help woman stabbed in city park feared she might die
- 10 Flood alerts pass off peacefully along the north Norfolk coast