Norwich City to offer half price tickets for Championship clash at Aston Villa
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City are offering supporters half-price tickets for their Sky Bet Championship game at Aston Villa on Saturday, April 1.
The Canaries have decided to subsidise the cost of tickets as 'a small gesture' to the club's long suffering away fans.
Adult tickets will cost £15 whilst concessions are priced at £10.
City's interim chief executive, Steve Stone, said: 'Our support away from home has once again been fantastic this season.
'We had 1,700 for the game against Sheffield Wednesday and nearly 1,000 made the long midweek trip to Bristol City on Tuesday night. While our results away from home have been for the most part disappointing, the loyalty of the fans making those long journeys from Norfolk to get behind the team has, as ever, been really impressive.
You may also want to watch:
'As a small gesture to show the Board's on-going gratitude for their support, the Club is subsidising the trip to Aston Villa to offer fans half-price tickets to the game.'
Tickets will go on general sale from 9am on Saturday, March 11.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
City's record away from home this season has seriously undermined their promotion ambitions with bottom placed Rotherham the only side to have conceded more on the road in the Championship this season.