How Norwich City fans could watch matches for nothing on Amazon Prime
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City fans will get the chance to watch two of the club's Premier League fixtures free of charge - if they sign up for an Amazon Prime trial.
The broadcaster announced on Friday it would be screening 20 matches exclusively live in December - one set in midweek and one over the Boxing Day period.
With Amazon Prime saying it had no plans to end free trial periods, it means Norwich's trips to Southampton on Wednesday December 4 and to Aston Villa - the scene of May's title-winning party - on Boxing Day can be seen for nothing.
The online streaming service offers a month's free subscription to new users, who are then able to cancel should they not wish to continue paying the subscription fees, which are either an annual payment of £79.99 a year or £7.99 per month.
Existing users will be able to access the games at no extra cost.
You may also want to watch:
Amazon will be showing every single Premier League game during the midweek fixtures and on Boxing Day and have also confirmed they are going to have full commentary, presenting and pundit teams at every single one of their games, instead of a central hub just focusing on one main match.
Names of presenters are not yet being made available, but Amazon hopes to announce them in due course.
- 1 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 5 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 10 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store