How Norwich City fans could watch matches for nothing on Amazon Prime
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City fans will get the chance to watch two of the club's Premier League fixtures free of charge - if they sign up for an Amazon Prime trial.
The broadcaster announced on Friday it would be screening 20 matches exclusively live in December - one set in midweek and one over the Boxing Day period.
With Amazon Prime saying it had no plans to end free trial periods, it means Norwich's trips to Southampton on Wednesday December 4 and to Aston Villa - the scene of May's title-winning party - on Boxing Day can be seen for nothing.
The online streaming service offers a month's free subscription to new users, who are then able to cancel should they not wish to continue paying the subscription fees, which are either an annual payment of £79.99 a year or £7.99 per month.
Existing users will be able to access the games at no extra cost.
Amazon will be showing every single Premier League game during the midweek fixtures and on Boxing Day and have also confirmed they are going to have full commentary, presenting and pundit teams at every single one of their games, instead of a central hub just focusing on one main match.
Names of presenters are not yet being made available, but Amazon hopes to announce them in due course.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 9 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
- 10 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride