Norwich City sell out ticket allocation for cup tie against Arsenal
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City has sold all of its ticket allocation for next week's cup tie against Arsenal.
It means 8.800 City fans will make a trip to the Emirates Stadium next Tuesday for the fourth round Carabao Cup match.
The Canaries' initial allocation of 5,200 tickets sold out within three hours when they went on sale as supporters clamoured to see the match.
It was the biggest demand for tickets since the play-off final in 2015.
An additional 3,600 tickets were then made available for the match against the Gunners.
You may also want to watch:
City reached the fourth road after a 3-1 victory over Brentford at Griffin Park in September.
Arsenal saw off Doncaster at the Emirates with a one goal win.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 9 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 10 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
The match is two days after the East Anglian derby against Ipswich Town at Portman Road and kick-off on Tuesday October 24 is at 7.45pm.