Norwich City sell out ticket allocation for cup tie against Arsenal
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City has sold all of its ticket allocation for next week's cup tie against Arsenal.
It means 8.800 City fans will make a trip to the Emirates Stadium next Tuesday for the fourth round Carabao Cup match.
The Canaries' initial allocation of 5,200 tickets sold out within three hours when they went on sale as supporters clamoured to see the match.
It was the biggest demand for tickets since the play-off final in 2015.
An additional 3,600 tickets were then made available for the match against the Gunners.
City reached the fourth road after a 3-1 victory over Brentford at Griffin Park in September.
Arsenal saw off Doncaster at the Emirates with a one goal win.
- 1 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 2 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 3 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 4 Woman in 50s arrested after house sealed off in quiet street
- 5 Artist dies just weeks after Covid cancellation of psychiatrist appointment
- 6 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 7 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 8 Boatyard in 'prime position' in Norfolk Broads goes up for auction
- 9 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 10 Woman stabbed in neck and arm outside city pub
The match is two days after the East Anglian derby against Ipswich Town at Portman Road and kick-off on Tuesday October 24 is at 7.45pm.