Norwich City’s John Ruddy makes top three in number of saves by a Premier League goalkeeper
Norwich City goalkeeper John Ruddy, who kept a clean sheet in the 0-0 Premier League draw against Chelsea, has now made 117 saves this season, the third highest of any goalkeeper in the EA Sports Player Performance Index and just one behind Swansea's Michel Vorm, who is in second place.
However, the Canaries also ensured Petr Cech was busy in the other goal, with the Chelsea keeper the busiest in the Premier League in the last round of games with nine saves.
Norwich have two players in the top 40 in the Player Performance Index, with Steve Morison in 34th place and Russell Martin 40th.
Martin has two goals as well as having won 44 out of 60 tackles attempted (73 per cent overall), made 75 interceptions, 37 clearances and 19 blocks this season
Andrew Surman once again covered the most ground for Norwich against Chelsea with 7.16 miles, just ahead of Bradley Johnson with 6.87 miles
Zak Whitbread hit the fastest top speed for Norwich with 19.98 mph
Whitbread and Daniel Ayala each contributed seven clearances against Chelsea, the highest number in the last round of matches
- 1 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 2 Massive care village and research park planned for edge of Norwich
- 3 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 4 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 5 Mods and rockers taking over Norfolk town for classic bike and scooter meet
- 6 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 7 Norfolk attraction to hold its largest ever fireworks display
- 8 Warning to pet owners after chocolate dumped in seaside village
- 9 Woman filmed being raped while she was unconscious, court told
- 10 High Court threat to A47 dualling plan
St�phane Sess�gnon's goal in Sunderland's 2-0 Premier League win over Swansea was his fifth of the season. He has had 54 efforts at goal with 53 per cent on target. The skilful midfielder has also completed 66 dribbles.