Norwich City transfer rumour: Canaries, Leeds and Leicester interested in defender
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Norwich City have been linked with a move for Leyton Orient defender Dan Happe.
According to The Daily Mail, Leeds and Leicester are also interested in Happe.
Described as "one of the hottest prospects outside the Premier League", Happe is coming off the back of a season which ended with Leyton Orient promoted from the National League into League Two.
Happe is a 20-year-old defender who made 20 appearances at centre-back for the table-toppers.
The London-born player's expires next summer, which could force the Os to consider a sale - more attractive to them if he is loaned back for the new season.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 10 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash