Norwich City transfer rumour: Canaries, Leeds and Leicester interested in defender
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Norwich City have been linked with a move for Leyton Orient defender Dan Happe.
According to The Daily Mail, Leeds and Leicester are also interested in Happe.
Described as "one of the hottest prospects outside the Premier League", Happe is coming off the back of a season which ended with Leyton Orient promoted from the National League into League Two.
Happe is a 20-year-old defender who made 20 appearances at centre-back for the table-toppers.
The London-born player's expires next summer, which could force the Os to consider a sale - more attractive to them if he is loaned back for the new season.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig