Norwich City recall Leon Barnett from Cardiff City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have recalled defender Leon Barnett from his loan spell at Cardiff City.
Barnett initially signed for Cardiff on a 28-day loan in a deal that was later extended to the end of this season.
Michael Turner suffered a groin injury in the Canaries' 2-1 win over Reading at the weekend which may have influenced Norwich boss Chris Hughton's decision to recall Barnett before the end of the season.
The centre-back made eight appearances as Cardiff City clinched promotion and the Championship title.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 4 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 5 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 6 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 9 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Flytippers and paedophiles