Norwich City transfer rumours: City youngsters set for Holland loan move
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City youngsters Adam Phillips and Simon Power are set to join Dordrecht on loan according to a report in Holland.
The Canaries pair are set to follow in the footsteps of Savvas Mourgos, whose loan spell with the Eerste Divisie side was cut short after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament.
It is also rumoured in the report that a third player could join as City look to get some of their youngsters out to gain senior experience.
Phillips was originally signed after being released by Liverpool in the summer of 2017. Last season he was sent out on loan to Cambridge United but saw first team chances restricted whilst a loan move to Hamilton earlier this summer was cancelled after just two appearances.
Power signed for City in January on an 18-month deal after impressing for University College Dublin.
You may also want to watch:
Dordrect are currently struggling second from bottom in the Dutch second tier.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 9 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 10 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12