Norwich City transfer rumours: City youngsters set for Holland loan move
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City youngsters Adam Phillips and Simon Power are set to join Dordrecht on loan according to a report in Holland.
The Canaries pair are set to follow in the footsteps of Savvas Mourgos, whose loan spell with the Eerste Divisie side was cut short after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament.
It is also rumoured in the report that a third player could join as City look to get some of their youngsters out to gain senior experience.
Phillips was originally signed after being released by Liverpool in the summer of 2017. Last season he was sent out on loan to Cambridge United but saw first team chances restricted whilst a loan move to Hamilton earlier this summer was cancelled after just two appearances.
Power signed for City in January on an 18-month deal after impressing for University College Dublin.
You may also want to watch:
Dordrect are currently struggling second from bottom in the Dutch second tier.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140