Norwich City Championship clash at Nottingham Forest set to be a sell-out
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's Championship clash at Nottingham Forest next weekend is on course to be a sell-out.
More than 26,500 tickets have already been snapped up by Forest fans keen to see their side maintain their place inside the Championship's top six.
Meanwhile City have sold out their allocation of just under 2,000 tickets for the clash as their supporters hope they can strengthen their case for promotion.
Forest are yet to taste defeat at The City Ground this season whilst Norwich will be looking to bounce back from their 1-0 defeat at home to Stoke just before the international break. Before the reverse against the Potters Norwich had gone eight matches undefeated.
Only Aston Villa (31,440) and Leeds United (31,275) can boast better average home attendances than Forest (27,014).
City are the fourth best supported at home with an average of 25,115.
- 1 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 2 Revealed: Buyer of Norwich Airport Industrial Estate - and what they paid
- 3 New reservoir could secure region's water supply - but will cost over £1bn
- 4 Overnight works on stretch of A47 prompt 50-mile diversion for two weeks
- 5 Neighbours describe axe brawl in Norfolk village
- 6 A-levels 2022: All the results from Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Man in his 20s dies after hit-and-run
- 8 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 9 Crews battle overnight house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Several roads closed in King's Lynn due to crash and police incident