Norwich City Championship clash at Nottingham Forest set to be a sell-out
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's Championship clash at Nottingham Forest next weekend is on course to be a sell-out.
More than 26,500 tickets have already been snapped up by Forest fans keen to see their side maintain their place inside the Championship's top six.
Meanwhile City have sold out their allocation of just under 2,000 tickets for the clash as their supporters hope they can strengthen their case for promotion.
Forest are yet to taste defeat at The City Ground this season whilst Norwich will be looking to bounce back from their 1-0 defeat at home to Stoke just before the international break. Before the reverse against the Potters Norwich had gone eight matches undefeated.
Only Aston Villa (31,440) and Leeds United (31,275) can boast better average home attendances than Forest (27,014).
You may also want to watch:
City are the fourth best supported at home with an average of 25,115.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed