Norwich City midfielder Cameron McGeehan extends Luton Town loan stint
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Norwich City's FA Youth Cup winning skipper Cameron McGeehan will stay at Conference Premier leaders Luton Town on loan until the end of the season.
McGeehan has impressed for the Hatters during an initial 28-day loan spell which has now been extended until April 26.
The 18-year-old's original loan expired after last weekend's 7-0 romp against Hereford but Hatters' boss John Still is delighted to keep the midfielder at Kenilworth Road.
'Cameron initially came in for the month and impressed us all with his attitude and performances,' Still told Luton's official site. 'He's brought a real freshness with him and similar to Pelly Ruddock he has a great work ethic. Overall we are delighted to extend his stay until the end of the season.'
McGeehan has also been included in Northern Ireland's Under-21 squad to face Italy in Belfast on Wednesday March 5.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000