Mason Bloomfield seals non league switch
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS
Norwich City youngster Mason Bloomfield has joined AFC Fylde on loan after cutting short a previous stint at Hamilton Academical.
The striker has linked up with the National League promotion hopefuls for the rest of the season after a spell in Scotland.
Bloomfield was signed by the Canaries last summer from Dagenham & Redbridge after coming through the Daggers' academy system.
He was immediately loaned out by City to Hamilton, following the path trodden by both Carlton Morris and Remi Matthews, but has found his first team chances limited with the Scottish Premiership side.
A Hamilton statement, following confirmation of Bloomfield's departure, said: 'Mason Bloomfield has left the club after being recalled from his loan spell by parent club, Norwich City.
You may also want to watch:
'The striker returns to Carrow Road after making 7 appearances for Accies; which included his late winner in our 1-0 victory over Livingston on 3rd November.
'We would like to thank Mason for his contribution and wish him all the best for the future.'
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 3 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 4 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 5 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 6 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 7 Man died after lorry crashed into litter picking vans on A11
- 8 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 9 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 10 Driver may have fallen asleep before fatal crash, inquest hears