Mason Bloomfield seals non league switch
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS
Norwich City youngster Mason Bloomfield has joined AFC Fylde on loan after cutting short a previous stint at Hamilton Academical.
The striker has linked up with the National League promotion hopefuls for the rest of the season after a spell in Scotland.
Bloomfield was signed by the Canaries last summer from Dagenham & Redbridge after coming through the Daggers' academy system.
He was immediately loaned out by City to Hamilton, following the path trodden by both Carlton Morris and Remi Matthews, but has found his first team chances limited with the Scottish Premiership side.
A Hamilton statement, following confirmation of Bloomfield's departure, said: 'Mason Bloomfield has left the club after being recalled from his loan spell by parent club, Norwich City.
You may also want to watch:
'The striker returns to Carrow Road after making 7 appearances for Accies; which included his late winner in our 1-0 victory over Livingston on 3rd November.
'We would like to thank Mason for his contribution and wish him all the best for the future.'
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash