Mason Bloomfield seals non league switch
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS
Norwich City youngster Mason Bloomfield has joined AFC Fylde on loan after cutting short a previous stint at Hamilton Academical.
The striker has linked up with the National League promotion hopefuls for the rest of the season after a spell in Scotland.
Bloomfield was signed by the Canaries last summer from Dagenham & Redbridge after coming through the Daggers' academy system.
He was immediately loaned out by City to Hamilton, following the path trodden by both Carlton Morris and Remi Matthews, but has found his first team chances limited with the Scottish Premiership side.
A Hamilton statement, following confirmation of Bloomfield's departure, said: 'Mason Bloomfield has left the club after being recalled from his loan spell by parent club, Norwich City.
You may also want to watch:
'The striker returns to Carrow Road after making 7 appearances for Accies; which included his late winner in our 1-0 victory over Livingston on 3rd November.
'We would like to thank Mason for his contribution and wish him all the best for the future.'
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed