Mason Bloomfield seals non league switch
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS
Norwich City youngster Mason Bloomfield has joined AFC Fylde on loan after cutting short a previous stint at Hamilton Academical.
The striker has linked up with the National League promotion hopefuls for the rest of the season after a spell in Scotland.
Bloomfield was signed by the Canaries last summer from Dagenham & Redbridge after coming through the Daggers' academy system.
He was immediately loaned out by City to Hamilton, following the path trodden by both Carlton Morris and Remi Matthews, but has found his first team chances limited with the Scottish Premiership side.
A Hamilton statement, following confirmation of Bloomfield's departure, said: 'Mason Bloomfield has left the club after being recalled from his loan spell by parent club, Norwich City.
'The striker returns to Carrow Road after making 7 appearances for Accies; which included his late winner in our 1-0 victory over Livingston on 3rd November.
'We would like to thank Mason for his contribution and wish him all the best for the future.'
- 1 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 2 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 3 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 4 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 5 Firefighters battling forest blaze near Sandringham
- 6 Two women in hospital with serious injuries after A47 slip road crash
- 7 New planning bid to re-use long-empty pub
- 8 Organisers of Norfolk festival 'gutted' after cancelling due to fire risk
- 9 Farmers call for Norfolk hosepipe ban
- 10 Coastguard hunt for missing woman in early morning search