Get your thinking heads on, Norwich City fans – we need your Uefa Cup memories!
- Credit: Submitted
Norwich City fans: we need your memories!
The season 1993-94 is one Canaries fans will never forget as the club left an indelible mark on the Uefa Cup competition.
It's a season that will never be forgotten and one which Norwich City will be marking special match.
A City Legends team will take on Inter Forever at Carrow Road, on Sunday, May 20. It promises to be a star-studded occasion – and we will be there every step of the way in the build-up.
We will be working alongside club Community Partner Aviva, who are raising funds for The Nest – the Community Sports Foundation's exciting project to build a groundbreaking community sports facility to benefit people from all walks of life in Norwich and Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
We'll bring you all the breaking news and the top interviews, and we'll turn back the clock to 92-93.
We'll look back to how the game was reported a quarter-of-a-century ago, we'll turn the spotlight on the great individuals who were part of the story.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
And we will bring you stories from The Nest – named after the Canaries' former home – and how it is helping a community.
But what we need is you, the Norwich City fans, who were such a big a part of 92-93.
The Canaries had a big and faithful army of supporters who followed every kick of the Uefa Cup run and we want to hear from you. Did you watch the games against Vitesse Arnhem? Were you there on that glorious, historic night in Munich when the Canaries beat the mighty Bayern? And did you go to Milan?
All you have do is write down your thoughts and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – mark your piece Legends Memories. Alternatively, write to us – The Sports Desk, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RE.
We would love to hear from you!
Standard tickets are priced at £9.93 for adults and £1.93 for U18s. Hospitality packages are also available. Tickets are available online, by phone on 0844 826 1902 or from the ticket offices at Carrow Road, Castle Mall or Chapelfield.