Get your thinking heads on, Norwich City fans – we need your Uefa Cup memories!
- Credit: Submitted
Norwich City fans: we need your memories!
The season 1993-94 is one Canaries fans will never forget as the club left an indelible mark on the Uefa Cup competition.
It's a season that will never be forgotten and one which Norwich City will be marking special match.
A City Legends team will take on Inter Forever at Carrow Road, on Sunday, May 20. It promises to be a star-studded occasion – and we will be there every step of the way in the build-up.
We will be working alongside club Community Partner Aviva, who are raising funds for The Nest – the Community Sports Foundation's exciting project to build a groundbreaking community sports facility to benefit people from all walks of life in Norwich and Norfolk.
We'll bring you all the breaking news and the top interviews, and we'll turn back the clock to 92-93.
We'll look back to how the game was reported a quarter-of-a-century ago, we'll turn the spotlight on the great individuals who were part of the story.
- 1 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 2 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 3 Woman stabbed in neck and arm in city park
- 4 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 5 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 6 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 7 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 8 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 9 Woman in 50s arrested after house sealed off in quiet street
- 10 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
And we will bring you stories from The Nest – named after the Canaries' former home – and how it is helping a community.
But what we need is you, the Norwich City fans, who were such a big a part of 92-93.
The Canaries had a big and faithful army of supporters who followed every kick of the Uefa Cup run and we want to hear from you. Did you watch the games against Vitesse Arnhem? Were you there on that glorious, historic night in Munich when the Canaries beat the mighty Bayern? And did you go to Milan?
All you have do is write down your thoughts and email us at email@example.com – mark your piece Legends Memories. Alternatively, write to us – The Sports Desk, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RE.
We would love to hear from you!
Standard tickets are priced at £9.93 for adults and £1.93 for U18s. Hospitality packages are also available. Tickets are available online, by phone on 0844 826 1902 or from the ticket offices at Carrow Road, Castle Mall or Chapelfield.