Norwich City in link with Manchester City hit-man
- Credit: PA
Norwich City have been linked with Manchester City's out-of-contract striker John Guidetti.
The 23-year-old's contract with the Premier League giants is up at the end of the month, making him a free agent.
Guidetti spent last season on loan at Scottish Premier League champions Celtic, where he scored 15 goals in 35 appearances, but has made it clear he does not want the move to be made permanent.
Everton and City's fellow Premier League newcomers Watford have also been linked with Guidetti.
Guidetti, who has just one appearance for Manchester City on his CV, has also had spells at Burnley, Feyenoord and Stoke City.
You may also want to watch:
Neil was also linked with a move for Fulham's former Leeds United winger Ross McCormack this week.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 5 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 9 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk