Norwich City fined
Norwich City have been fined �7,000 for their part in the fracas during the home win over Sheffield United last month.
The Canaries admitted a charge of failing to control their players.
A Regulatory Commission issued the fine on Friday, while punishing the Blades to the tune of �15,000, of which �7,000 is suspended until the end of the 2011-12 season, for a charge of mass confrontation.
The incident occurred during the closing stages when United midfielder Stephen Quinn was shown a straight red card.
His team-mate Andy Reid was later charged with violent conduct - he admitted the offence and was banned for three games.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 Dad uses son's ashes in a tattoo on his leg
- 10 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'