Norwich City fans Down Under gear up for East Anglian Derby
- Credit: @BrisCanaries
Seeing an Australian pub adorned in yellow and green may not be the biggest of shocks, given the colours of their national sporting teams.
However, one pub in Brisbane is expected to be a sea of yellow and green for an entirely different reason tonight, as several migratory Canaries gear up for the East Anglian Derby.
In what has become a Derby Day tradition, dozens of City fans are set to pile into the Pig and Whistle pub in the Queensland capital to watch the big match.
Organised by supporters group Brisbane Canaries, it has become a regular occurrence in the Australian city.
'Brisbane is yellow and green! Bring on the Derby,' the group posted on its Twitter feed.
You may also want to watch:
Where in the world are you watching the Derby? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 5 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 6 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk