The Norwich City Debate: Your questions answered as the Canaries prepare for Championship action
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
With pre-season finished and the opening day looming, Canaries correspondent David Freezer was answering the questions in our latest Norwich City Debate.
In the latest of our regular Monday lunchtime Q&A sessions, we were looking back on City's 1-0 defeat at Charlton which brought an end to pre-season and ahead to Saturday's Championship opener at Birmingham City.
The debates are open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
• For more exclusive Norwich City opinion and analysis, follow The PinkUn on Facebook
The Canaries finished pre-season with five wins, a draw and two defeats, with the victories coming over King's Lynn, Lincoln, Crawley, Paderborn and Luton.
Now attentions turn to the real business and head coach Daniel Farke's new-look squad attempting to improve on finishing 14th in the Championship last season.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town