Norwich City could include first team players in friendly at Lowestoft Town
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City could include several first team players on the road back to fitness during their friendly at Lowestoft Town this evening (kick-off 7.30pm).
The Canaries are expected to field a largley under-23s XI although the likes of Timm Klose, Tom Trybull and Yanic Wildschut could all do with some match time ahead of City's home clash against Birmingham City on Saturday.
Farke's first domestic outing in charge of Norwich came at the Amber Dew Events Stadium (Crown Meadow) back in July, when the likes of Marley Watkins, Steven Naismith and Nelson Oliveira were on target in a 5-1 win that doubled as a re-arranged testimonial for Blues' stalwart Micky Chapman. Lowestoft will go into the friendly in good heart after advancing to the second qualifying round of the FA Cup thanks to a 2-0 win at Bedford Town.
Tickets for adults are £8, senior citizens £5 and children £2. Gates and the bar open from 5.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 7 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 8 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 9 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 10 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named