Norwich City at Wembley: Club sells out of seats for coaches leaving from County Hall, while National Express putting on extra coaches
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City football club has announced that it has filled all 120 of the official club coaches which will leave County Hall to ferry fans to Wembley.
But an extra departure point - and extra coaches - have been organised, picking up supporters from near the Norfolk Showground at Costessey.
And supporters using the coaches will need to get up a little earlier on bank holiday Monday.
The club has announced the coaches heading to the Middlesbrough match will be setting off at the earlier departure times of 8am and 10am. They were previously due to leave between 9am and 10am.
Coaches at the second departure point, from the Norfolk Showground at Costessey, will also leave between 8am and 10am.
You may also want to watch:
The actual departure point is just off the roundabout opposite the Showground Hotel. Parking is available for supporters to park their cars.
Tickets for coach travel from the Showground are still available for £25 per person. They can be bought online, from the ticket office on 0844 826 1902 or from the Carrow Road ticket office.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 8 City confirm midfielder exit
- 9 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 10 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
Meanwhile, National Express has offered a solution to the possibility of a rail strike with direct services from Norwich bus station to Wembley on Monday.
Coaches are scheduled to arrive at Wembley at 12.30pm, two-and-a-half hours before the 3pm kick-off and will depart an hour after the final whistle, even if the game goes to extra time.
And the coach operator has also vowed to add extra services as needed to cater to demand.
To book: visit www.nationalexpress.com or call 0871 781 81 81. Tickets on direct services to Wembley cost £24 return for an adult and £16 for a child.