Norwich City at Wembley: Club announces new season ticket holders and priority members for next year can join race for final tickets
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images
Norwich City fans desperate to get a ticket for next week's Wembley play-off semi-final showdown have been handed another chance to get a seat - by buying a priority membership for next season.
The Carrow Road club confirmed earlier today that no tickets would go on general sale for the clash with Middlesbrough on bank holiday Monday, to the disappointment of many fans.
But the club has now started selling priority membership for 2015/16, with those who spend £20 to join for next season also in with a chance of bagging a Wembley ticket when those which still remain go on sale at 6pm tomorrow.
New season ticket holders, who have bought a season ticket for 2015/16 for the first time will also be eligible to join the scramble for tickets.
Season ticket holders and priority members were given the first chance to buy their tickets and will get the chance to buy one extra ticket per customer number come tomorrow night, along with away season ticket holders and shareholder members.
You may also want to watch:
The club has confirmed that there will be no Wembley tickets available for general sale to non-members.
Some 15,000 tickets were sold within a couple of hours of online sales starting on Saturday night, following the 3-1 play-off semi-final second leg against Ipswich Town.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
The club has not revealed how many tickets are left, referring to only a 'limited number', but it looks likely that no tickets will be left come the end of tomorrow night.
Eligible fans are able to buy an extra one ticket per customer number, maximum of eight tickets per transaction.
Norwich's Teesside opponents sold the last of their 38,000 allocation of tickets today, some of which were made available for general sale.