Norwich City 3, Manchester City 4 - What the nationals said
The national newspapers' views on Norwich City's 4-3 defeat at home to Manchester City.
Sunday Mirror: 'Manchester City showed the resolve of champions at Carrow Road in a nail-biting battle but Samir Nasri showed the temperament of a novice.'
The Mail on Sunday: 'Norwich fans, who have seen their team win five of their last six matches at home, must have feared City were in the mood to replicate the six-goal hiding they administered last season.'
The Observer: 'As the minutes ticked down and Norwich searched for an equaliser, a series of leisurely substitutions from the City camp gave rise to agonised howls from the home fans.'
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 3 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 4 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 5 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 6 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 7 Redundancy leads to Norfolk mum earning up to £3,000 a month
- 8 How much will Great Yarmouth's new Marina Centre cost?
- 9 Norfolk's landmark vote to curb second homes
- 10 Breckland builder dumped toilet cisterns and bathroom items in front garden
The Sunday Telegraph: 'This has been a seminal 2012 for Manchester City, but few of their victories over the past 12 months matched these 97 minutes of madcap entertainment.'