Ex-Norwich City man wanted by Celtic and Rangers - reports
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Youssouf Mulumbu struggled to make an impression at Carrow Road, but the former Norwich City midfielder appears to have discovered a new lease of life in Scotland.
Mulumbu headed to SPL side Kilmarnock in October, having been one of the casualties of City sporting director Stuart Webber's cull last summer.
Signed on a free transfer from West Brom in 2015, his time at Norwich was blighted by injury and he made just 24 appearances.
But the 31-year-old has been outstanding for Steve Clarke at Kilmarnock and, with his contract up at the end of the season, is said to be attracting interest from Celtic and Rangers – as well as Aberdeen and Hibernian.
Clarke appears to be resigned to losing the DR Congo international this summer.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'I wouldn't say I was over-confident of keeping Youssouf.
'He came up here to put himself back in the shop window and I think he's done that with his performances.'
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each