Ex-Norwich City man wanted by Celtic and Rangers - reports
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Youssouf Mulumbu struggled to make an impression at Carrow Road, but the former Norwich City midfielder appears to have discovered a new lease of life in Scotland.
Mulumbu headed to SPL side Kilmarnock in October, having been one of the casualties of City sporting director Stuart Webber's cull last summer.
Signed on a free transfer from West Brom in 2015, his time at Norwich was blighted by injury and he made just 24 appearances.
But the 31-year-old has been outstanding for Steve Clarke at Kilmarnock and, with his contract up at the end of the season, is said to be attracting interest from Celtic and Rangers – as well as Aberdeen and Hibernian.
Clarke appears to be resigned to losing the DR Congo international this summer.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'I wouldn't say I was over-confident of keeping Youssouf.
'He came up here to put himself back in the shop window and I think he's done that with his performances.'
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 5 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 6 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 7 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 8 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 9 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 10 Plans lodged for KFC and Starbucks off A140 and A143