Ex-Norwich City man wanted by Celtic and Rangers - reports
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Youssouf Mulumbu struggled to make an impression at Carrow Road, but the former Norwich City midfielder appears to have discovered a new lease of life in Scotland.
Mulumbu headed to SPL side Kilmarnock in October, having been one of the casualties of City sporting director Stuart Webber's cull last summer.
Signed on a free transfer from West Brom in 2015, his time at Norwich was blighted by injury and he made just 24 appearances.
But the 31-year-old has been outstanding for Steve Clarke at Kilmarnock and, with his contract up at the end of the season, is said to be attracting interest from Celtic and Rangers – as well as Aberdeen and Hibernian.
Clarke appears to be resigned to losing the DR Congo international this summer.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'I wouldn't say I was over-confident of keeping Youssouf.
'He came up here to put himself back in the shop window and I think he's done that with his performances.'
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Hethersett high school sends pupils home after four coronavirus cases
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146