Watch highlights of Norwich City’s dramatic 1-1 draw with local rivals Ipswich Town
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Re-live the latest eventful East Anglian derby and Timm Klose's late leveller at Carrow Road by watching the highlights of Sunday's 1-1 draw between Norwich City and Ipswich Town.
Press play on the video above to watch the games key moments and hear the commentary of BBC Radio Norfolk's Chris Goreham as Klose'e header in the fifth minute of injury-time earned the Canaries a draw.
City had started the game nervously and Angus Gunn was tested three times in a disappointing first half but it was then the turn of Bartosz Bilakowski to deny the hosts with three fine saves after the break.
Town skipper Luke Chambers then thought he had completed a smash-and-grab victory with a header in the 89th minute which would have brought an end to a run of nine derby fixtures without defeat for Norwich.
However, Klose rose to head home in front of the Barclay after determined play from Grant Hanley to create one final chance, leaving the visitors crestfallen.
You may also want to watch:
• You can also watch the verdict of our City correspondent Michael Bailey in the other video above
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 4 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests