Rate the City players’ performances during 3-2 home victory over Reading
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City got back to winning ways with a 3-2 home win over Reading and here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
Headers from Mario Vrancic and Grant Hanley had fired the Canaries 2-0 in front against the relegation-threatened visitors but Liam Kelly's fired home to halve the deficit.
James Maddison won and scored a penalty to put the hosts 3-1 ahead at the break but Sam Smith kept the Royals in the game with his first senior goal early in the second half.
It made for a nervy finish to a game which the Canaries should have made far more comfortable thanks to a host of chances but Daniel Farke's side held out to bring an end to a seven-game winless streak.
It moved City above Leeds to 13th in the Championship table, 10 points adrift of the play-offs with eight games remaining and 19 clear of the relegation zone. Reading however slipped to 20th and just three points above the bottom three.
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 10 Elderly driver taken to hospital after village green crash