‘How have we lost that game 2-0?’ – Canaries fans frustrated by late defeat to high-flying Cardiff
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Frustration is dominating the post-match discussions for Norwich City fans after seeing their team concede two late goals to promotion hopefuls Cardiff City.
The hosts couldn't find a goal despite coping with Cardiff's physical threat admirably for the majority of the match, only to concede with three minutes remaining at Carrow Road.
Substitute striker Kenneth Zohore forced a good save from Angus Gunn and then followed up with a low shot that squeezed past the City keeper at his near post.
Junior Hoilett then lashed home a fantastic strike from the edge of the box in the final minute of injury-time to seal the victory for the Bluebirds.
It moved Neil Warnock's team back up to second after two successive defeats, ahead of Fulham's game against Brentford in the Championship's late kick-off.
You may also want to watch:
City remain 13th and behind Ipswich on goal difference after the Tractor Boys conceded a late goal in a 2-1 defeat at Nottingham Forest.
• Take a look at some of the best of the reaction above
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 5 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail