‘How have we lost that game 2-0?’ – Canaries fans frustrated by late defeat to high-flying Cardiff
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Frustration is dominating the post-match discussions for Norwich City fans after seeing their team concede two late goals to promotion hopefuls Cardiff City.
The hosts couldn't find a goal despite coping with Cardiff's physical threat admirably for the majority of the match, only to concede with three minutes remaining at Carrow Road.
Substitute striker Kenneth Zohore forced a good save from Angus Gunn and then followed up with a low shot that squeezed past the City keeper at his near post.
Junior Hoilett then lashed home a fantastic strike from the edge of the box in the final minute of injury-time to seal the victory for the Bluebirds.
It moved Neil Warnock's team back up to second after two successive defeats, ahead of Fulham's game against Brentford in the Championship's late kick-off.
You may also want to watch:
City remain 13th and behind Ipswich on goal difference after the Tractor Boys conceded a late goal in a 2-1 defeat at Nottingham Forest.
• Take a look at some of the best of the reaction above
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140