Neil Adams keeps a cool head after fresh Norwich City frustration
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Neil Adams insists he is not worried despite Rotherham's 1-1 Championship draw making it three points from his side's last four home league games.
The Canaries' chief is confident he has the squad to find a winning formula at Carrow Road to match their success away following another tale of missed opportunities against the Millers.
Cameron Jerome's seventh goal of the season rescued a point to cancel out Paul Green's first half penalty in the latest league contest City dominated for long spells, but Jerome was also denied on numerous occasions including a stunning double stop from Millers' keeper Adam Collin.
'Cam has absolutely smashed it at the keeper and he has just stuck his hands up because he is prone on the ground and the ball goes in the one place where he is,' said Adams. 'I thought he was a threat all game. He was a menace, but the longer it went the more you start to think it is another one of those days.
'I think we said after Charlton I don't care if teams come here and pack the defences because we have shown we can break them down and create; if we have not had a shot on target that would be a worry.
You may also want to watch:
'People have seen these performances and you would take them all day long. We can't keep throwing points away at home, we know that, but you have to be careful and ensure there is no knee jerk reaction.'
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit