Canaries begin fine tuning for opening-day trip to Birmingham
- Credit: Archant
Final preparations are under way for Norwich City ahead of the opening day of the Championship season.
Head coach Daniel Farke was putting his squad through their paces at Colney on Tuesday as the intense fitness work of pre-season gives way to tactical fine tuning for the trip to St Andrew's.
After head of performance Chris Domogalla took the City squad through their warm-up it was over to assistant head coach Eddie Reimer to begin the tactical work at the club's training complex.
The Canaries completed their pre-season preparations last week, winning 3-1 at Luton Town in midweek before a 1-0 defeat to another League One side, Charlton Athletic, on Saturday.
It all starts at Birmingham for the Canaries on Saturday, who have narrowly avoided relegation in the last two Championship campaigns and are currently negotiating with the EFL to avoid a transfer embargo.
• Scroll down to see more of Antony Kelly's photos from City's latest training session.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 6 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 9 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 10 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze