Poll result: Momentum makes Max the main man for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
He's just earned his first England youth caps and now Max Aarons deserves to retain his Norwich City starting spot.
That's the view of Canaries fans taking part in our latest online poll, asking who should start at right-back when City return to action against Middlesbrough.
Tony Pulis' side will arrive in Norfolk level on points with leaders Leeds after a fine start to the Championship season but that has not deterred City supporters from backing the 18-year-old.
The more experienced Ivo Pinto missed the 1-1 derby draw at Ipswich ahead of the international break and summer signings Ben Marshall and Felix Passlack have also featured – but the England Under-19 international is the man of the moment, ahead of a possible Carrow Road senior debut.
You may also want to watch:
Who should start at right-back for City against Boro?
Max Aarons – 66pc
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
Ben Marshall – 5pc
Felix Passlack – 6pc
Ivo Pinto – 23pc
*over 1,200 voters (correct at the time of writing)