STARTING XIs: Gunn replaces Krul for Canaries' Leicester trip
- Credit: PA
Norwich City goalkeeper Tim Krul has been replaced by Angus Gunn for the Canaries' trip to Leicester City.
The Dutch international has made a series of errors over recent weeks and is replaced by Gunn in one of four changes made to the City side.
Academy graduate Tony Springett impressed on his debut as Norwich lost 4-0 to West Ham last Sunday, and he replaces Kieran Dowell in Dean Smith's side.
Also included are Lukas Rupp, who replaces Jacob Sorensen, and Dimitris Giannoulis, who comes in for Manchester United loanee Brandon Williams at left-back
The Canaries arrive at the King Power hoping to arrest a run of five straight defeats, the most recent of them a 4-0 home drubbing by West Ham United.
They're without long-term absentees Andrew Omobamidele and Adam Idah, who will miss the rest of the season alongside Josh Sargent and Kenny McLean.
The American aggravated an ankle issue when City visited Aston Villa, while McLean broke his toe during the recent Carrow Road fixture against Newcastle United.
- 1 Suffolk woman and her three dogs die in London crash
- 2 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 3 Police stop 85 vehicles in one day amid safety crackdown
- 4 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 5 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 6 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 7 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 8 Dog and group cut off by tide saved after being spotted waist-high in water
- 9 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 10 Couple put 'TARDIS' home with 'amazing' sea views up for sale for £475k
Mathias Normann is unavailable once again after a thigh strain forced him out of the Hammers defeat. His fellow loanee Ozan Kabak is out for the rest of the season and has returned to parent club Schalke.
The Foxes are also struggling for form having failed to win their last seven games, and will see this as a good opportunity to pull themselves up from 14th.
Right-back Ricardo Pereira is unavailable, however. The injury-prone Portuguese has sustained a hamstring injury that means he won't feature again this season.
He's joined on the injury table by Wilfred Ndidi and Ryan Bertrand, who have both suffered knee injuries and are out for the rest of the season.
James Maddison returns from injury to start against his former side, while Wesley Fofana's late withdrawal leaves the hosts with an eight-man bench.
The last time the two sides met the Foxes ran out close winners, McLean's equaliser ruled out in a 2-1 Leicester victory.
- You can watch live analysis of the starting XIs in the video above
LEICESTER (4-2-3-1): Schmeichel; Justin, Evans, Amartey, Castagne; Dewsbury-Hall, Tielemans, Maddison; Barnes, Vardy, Lookman. Subs: Ward (GK), Soyuncu, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Perez, Mendy, Daka, Thomas.
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Gunn; Aarons, Hanley (C), Byram, Giannoulis; Rupp, Gilmour; Springett, Lees-Melous, Rashica; Pukki. Subs: Krul (GK), Gibson, Dowell, Placheta, Tzolis, Sorensen, Williams, Gibbs, Rowe.
REFEREE: Simon Hooper
VAR: Michael Salisbury