ANALYSIS: Watch Michael Bailey’s video verdict as Norwich City make it a super six in Swansea
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries made it six on the bounce in Swansea.
Goals from Emi Buendia, Marco Stiepermann and Teemu Pukki added to Mike van der Hoorn's opening own goal, led Daniel Farke's Canaries to a superb win on the road – despite a rocky time either side of the interval, including Dan James' consolation strike.
The win was City's 10th in 12 matches and sixth in succession, keeping them clear at the top of the Championship.
And while Swansea may not be out of the running for a promotion push despite this result, the victory will do nothing to stop Norwich fans dreaming of what their side could achieve this season.
It's a swift trip to follow as City head for Hull on Tuesday night (7.45pm) before welcoming City fan Paul Warne and his Rotherham United side to Carrow Road four days later.
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 5 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 9 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 10 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village