Watch Michael Bailey’s video verdict as City slip to late Bluebirds defeat
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey delivers his video verdict and analysis, as the Canaries slip to a late defeat against EFL Championship automatic promotion chasers Cardiff City at Carrow Road.
Goals from Kenneth Zohore and Junior Hoilett in the final moments of a captivating Carrow Road clash decided the three points – and could yet prove crucial to the Bluebirds' Premier League ambitions this season.
Sadly with the Canaries already left with nothing to play for, they could only look over at the Cardiff celebrations and wonder what might have been.
After this weekend the Canaries' remaining three fixtures begin with a trip to face former manager Alex Neil at Preston, before welcoming Leeds to Carrow Road and the season finalé with Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
You may also want to watch:
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 10 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season