MATCHDAY LIVE: Wycombe 3 Norwich City 4 – Canaries hold out in thrilling Carabao Cup clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's Carabao Cup third round tie away to League One side Wycombe Wanderers in our Matchday Live blog from Adams Park.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this evening game (7.45pm), as City pursue a place in the fourth round of the competition for the fourth successive season.
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
Daniel Farke's team go into the game unbeaten in five matches in all competition and on the back of a three-match winning streak in the league, having knocked out Premier League side Cardiff 3-1 in the last round.
You may also want to watch:
The hosts are 18th in the third tier following promotion and earned a 2-2 draw at high-flying Portsmouth in the league on Saturday, having knocked out League Two sides Northampton and Forest Green on penalties in the earlier rounds.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer
- 1 'Unnecessary' - Family's anger after £1,000 census fine threats
- 2 Sun-kissed Norfolk beach is packed on the hottest day of the year
- 3 Crowds flock to Sunny Hunny as temperature soars
- 4 'Sadness' as Norfolk Drag Race UK mural painted over
- 5 Public warned to stay away after cliff slide blocks coastal road
- 6 Angry workers for new Norwich City Council company could strike
- 7 Second mural defaced as Bimini anger grows
- 8 Stricter dog rules come info force at Wells and Holkham beaches
- 9 When to watch meteor shower with up to 18 shooting stars an hour
- 10 Wetherspoons' chief confirms Norfolk pub plans still going ahead