MATCHDAY LIVE: Wycombe 3 Norwich City 4 – Canaries hold out in thrilling Carabao Cup clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's Carabao Cup third round tie away to League One side Wycombe Wanderers in our Matchday Live blog from Adams Park.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this evening game (7.45pm), as City pursue a place in the fourth round of the competition for the fourth successive season.
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
Daniel Farke's team go into the game unbeaten in five matches in all competition and on the back of a three-match winning streak in the league, having knocked out Premier League side Cardiff 3-1 in the last round.
You may also want to watch:
The hosts are 18th in the third tier following promotion and earned a 2-2 draw at high-flying Portsmouth in the league on Saturday, having knocked out League Two sides Northampton and Forest Green on penalties in the earlier rounds.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer
- 1 Why do so many celebs visit this Norfolk village pub?
- 2 Man stabbed with scalpel as he washed hands in seaside toilets
- 3 'I'm gutted' - Pub owner axed Euro screening over fears of losing licence
- 4 'My children see it': Pub boss blasts vile online abuse over vax stance
- 5 How did your MP vote on cutting foreign aid?
- 6 'It's just like stealing' - restaurant gets 22 no-shows in one night
- 7 Center Parcs announces creation of sixth holiday village
- 8 Allotment holders feel 'violated' after 27 sheds broken into
- 9 A47 lorry driver had no licence and bald tyres on 20-ton trailer
- 10 A140 petrol station closed after running out of fuel