MATCHDAY LIVE: Wycombe 3 Norwich City 4 – Canaries hold out in thrilling Carabao Cup clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's Carabao Cup third round tie away to League One side Wycombe Wanderers in our Matchday Live blog from Adams Park.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this evening game (7.45pm), as City pursue a place in the fourth round of the competition for the fourth successive season.
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
Daniel Farke's team go into the game unbeaten in five matches in all competition and on the back of a three-match winning streak in the league, having knocked out Premier League side Cardiff 3-1 in the last round.
You may also want to watch:
The hosts are 18th in the third tier following promotion and earned a 2-2 draw at high-flying Portsmouth in the league on Saturday, having knocked out League Two sides Northampton and Forest Green on penalties in the earlier rounds.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer
- 1 Police called to woman's body found in village
- 2 Medieval tower bought for £1 from Poundstretcher
- 3 Man's body found in water near Broads moorings
- 4 Lockdown Covid breach and vehicles seized on 'busy day of action'
- 5 Emergency services rescue woman from flyover in Norwich
- 6 Basements flooded and road shut after highest rainfall for 100 years
- 7 From holidays to weddings - what does 68-page Covid roadmap tell us?
- 8 Man threatens delivery driver with knife
- 9 Reports of eight more store closures is 'speculation' says John Lewis
- 10 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed