Millwall fan faces trial for being drunk and disorderly at Norwich City’s Carrow Road
- Credit: Archant
A Millwall fan from London is to go on trial for alleged disorderly behaviour at Norwich City's Carrow Road ground during his team 4-3 defeat.
A Millwall fan is to go on trial accused of disorderly behaviour at Norwich City's Carrow Road ground.
The Canaries beat Millwall 4-3 in a thrilling comeback in the game last November that saw injury time goals from Jordan Rhodes and Teemu Pukki, who netted a 97th minute winner.
Neil Illingworth, 48, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday, having been charged with being drunk and disorderly in a public place, Carrow Road, on November 10 last year.
Illingworth, of Rotherhite, south-east London, pleaded not guilty to the charge.
You may also want to watch:
The case was adjourned for a pre-trial review on February 22.
Illingworth was granted unconditional bail until the next hearing.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village