MATCHDAY RECAP: Brilliant King’s Lynn storm to a 3-0 play-off semi final win over Weymouth
- Credit: Archant
Ian Culverhouse's King's Lynn will host Slough for a place in the National League set-up after over-powering Weymouth 3-0 at The Walks on Wednesday.
Cameron Norman rifled home a superb first half free kick in front of 1,223 fans before Craig Parker lobbed Weymouth keeper Will Dennis from long range and Cameron King completed the rout with a sublime volley all prior to the interval.
The Terras were unable to break down a resolute Lynn rearguard marshalled by Simon Lappin as the hosts eased to a home play-off final against Slough on Bank Holiday Monday for a place in step two of the non league pyramid.
• Re-live the action in the window above
You may also want to watch:
Group Football Editor Paddy Davitt can be found on the on the following channels…
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 6 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month