MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 2-1 Leeds – Wes signs off in style
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Wes Hoolahan's Norwich City exit and the Canaries' final EFL Championship home clash of the campaign against Leeds, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after today's penultimate league clash of the campaign with Paul Heckingbottom's United (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries confirmed on Monday that Leeds' visit would be Hoolahan's last game for the club, after almost a decade of service for the legendary number 14.
You may also want to watch:
A series of tributes are planned for what will prove an emotional afternoon at Carrow Road.
City threw a spanner in the top-six works of former boss Alex Neil last time out, leaving Preston with a goalless draw.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
However, Daniel Farke's side have notched just two wins in their last 14 games and will want something much more positive to finish the season with.
As for Leeds, their 2018 so far has been dire – winning just three of their 20 games, while continuing to struggle since Heckingbottom's February appointment.
• For more exclusive Norwich City content, follow The PinkUn on Facebook Farke's side round off the season with a trip to another club that has endured an underwhelming season, taking on Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough next Sunday (12.30pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.