MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 2-1 Leeds – Wes signs off in style
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Wes Hoolahan's Norwich City exit and the Canaries' final EFL Championship home clash of the campaign against Leeds, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after today's penultimate league clash of the campaign with Paul Heckingbottom's United (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries confirmed on Monday that Leeds' visit would be Hoolahan's last game for the club, after almost a decade of service for the legendary number 14.
A series of tributes are planned for what will prove an emotional afternoon at Carrow Road.
City threw a spanner in the top-six works of former boss Alex Neil last time out, leaving Preston with a goalless draw.
- 1 Massive care village and research park planned for edge of Norwich
- 2 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 3 Mods and rockers taking over Norfolk town for classic bike and scooter meet
- 4 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 5 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 6 Dash cams help police prosecute 400 drivers in a year
- 7 Warning to pet owners after chocolate dumped in seaside village
- 8 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 9 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 10 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
However, Daniel Farke's side have notched just two wins in their last 14 games and will want something much more positive to finish the season with.
As for Leeds, their 2018 so far has been dire – winning just three of their 20 games, while continuing to struggle since Heckingbottom's February appointment.
• For more exclusive Norwich City content, follow The PinkUn on Facebook Farke's side round off the season with a trip to another club that has endured an underwhelming season, taking on Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough next Sunday (12.30pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.