MATCHDAY LIVE: Wolves 2-2 Norwich City – Canaries stun league leaders with late strike
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's EFL Championship trip to runaway leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers, in our Matchday Live blog from Molineux.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the coaches' depart to matchday build-up and full-time fallout.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after tonight's league clash with Nuno Espirito Santo's Wolves (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City picked up a stunning draw in injury time at home to their fierce East Anglian derby rivals Ipswich Town on Sunday, thanks to Timm Klose's 95th-minute header.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich remained eight points off the top six heading into a full midweek Championship programme.
Wolves meanwhile are 11 points clear at the summit and have lost just once in the league since they brushed the Canaries aside 2-0 at Carrow Road back in October.
However, last time out they had to settle for a 1-1 draw at Alex Neil's 10-man Preston on Saturday. • For more exclusive Norwich City content, follow The PinkUn on Facebook
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 9 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 10 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
City's schedule eases up somewhat after their Molineux trip. Relegation-threatened Bolton visit Carrow Road on Saturday (3pm), before a trip the following Saturday to Barnsley who appointed Jose Morias late last week.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.