MATCHDAY LIVE: Chelsea knock Norwich City out of the FA Cup after dramatic night
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full live coverage of Norwich City's FA Cup third round replay at defending Premier League champions Chelsea, in our Matchday Live blog from Stamford Bridge.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after tonight's FA Cup replay with Antonio Conte's stalling Blues (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City kicked off 2018 with a home comeback win over Millwall, making it seven points from a possible nine since their pre-Christmas home defeat to Brentford.
You may also want to watch:
They followed that with their goalless draw in the original third-round tie at Carrow Road, before earning an excellent 1-0 win at Championship promotion-chasing Bristol City on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Chelsea were held to a goalless draw at home to 10-man Leicester City and have now failed to score in three matches.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 4 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 7 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 8 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
Following City's FA Cup efforts, they return to EFL Championship action on Saturday and the much-anticipated return fixture with Chris Wilder's Sheffield United (3pm), before a Championship trip to Brentford – or an FA Cup fourth round visit from Newcastle United – the following weekend.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.