MATCHDAY LIVE: Bristol City 0-1 Norwich City – Canaries nick excellent victory
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full live coverage of Norwich City's EFL Championship clash at high-flying Bristol City, in our Matchday Live blog.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after today's Championship trek to Lee Johnson's Robins (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City kicked off 2018 with a home comeback win over Millwall, making it seven points from a possible nine since their pre-Christmas home defeat to Brentford.
You may also want to watch:
They also held on for a goalless draw with Premier League Chelsea, in their FA Cup third-round tie at Carrow Road last time out.
Meanwhile, Bristol City have had a busy time of it. They have lost their last four games, including league games against leaders Wolves and a 5-0 thrashing at Aston Villa.
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 6 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 7 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 8 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 9 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
They were also knocked out of the FA Cup at top-flight Watford, before narrowly losing their Carabao Cup semi-final first leg at runaway Premier League leaders Manchester City in midweek.
The Robins resume league action sat in fourth place, just two points off the automatic promotion places.
It's back to the FA Cup following Saturday, with City's third round replay at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night (7.45pm).
Carrow Road then hosts the much-anticipated return fixture with Chris Wilder's Sheffield United next Saturday (3pm), before a Championship trip to Brentford – or an FA Cup fourth round visit from Newcastle United – the following weekend.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.