MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City v Rotherham – Canaries aim to spoil Paul Warne’s big day
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL SkyBet Championship clash with Rotherham United, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after today's visit from Paul Warne's Millers (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
Daniel Farke's Canaries dropped their first points in seven games, with Tuesday night's goalless draw at struggling Hull.
However, that was not enough to knock City off the EFL Championship summit.
Meanwhile Rotherham are currently unbeaten in seven games – six of them draws – as boyhood City fan Warne returns to the club he always wanted to play for.
- 1 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 2 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 3 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 4 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 5 7 pubs up for sale or rent in Norfolk
- 6 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 7 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 8 Blackpool player cites Norfolk footballer as inspiration after coming out
- 9 Teenager suffers serious injuries in city crash
- 10 'Metal monstrosities' - Opposition to new East Anglia power line grows
The Millers are hoping for a prolonged Championship spell after earning League One play-offs promotion under Warne last season, where they beat Paul Hurst's Shrewsbury Town.
With a free midweek, Bolton make the same trip to Carrow Road next Saturday (3pm) – the Canaries' third successive opponent in the current bottom six.
Saturday trips to Bristol City (5.30pm) and Blackburn (3pm) then follow before the Christmas schedule arrives.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer