MATCHDAY LIVE: Swansea v Norwich City – Canaries bid to underline Championship lead
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL SkyBet Championship clash with Swansea, in our Matchday Live blog from Liberty Stadium.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday's visit to Graham Potter's Swans (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
It was five successive victories and nine from their previous 11 Championship games that propelled Daniel Farke's Canaries to the top of the second tier ahead of the final international break of 2018 – after a famous injury-time comeback over Millwall at Carrow Road last time out.
You may also want to watch:
Potters Swans have also been in good form, winning three of their last four games and sitting nicely in eighth on their return to the Championship following Premier League relegation last term.
It's a swift trip to follow as City head for Hull on Tuesday night (7.45pm) before welcoming City fan Paul Warne and his Rotherham United side to Carrow Road four days later.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 7 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 8 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 9 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 10 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer