MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 1-0 Wigan – Late drama as Canaries do it again
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 Sky Bet Championship clash against high-flying newly promoted side Wigan Athletic, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday's visit from Paul Cook's Latics (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries are on a roll with four wins from as many games cross league and cup.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Farke's ended Middlesbrough's unbeaten start to the season the last time they played at Carrow Road – which the followed up with Championship wins at Reading and Queens Park Rangers.
City then ensured their name was in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup with a 4-3 win at Wycombe Wanderers in midweek.
- 1 Why do so many celebs visit this Norfolk village pub?
- 2 Man stabbed with scalpel as he washed hands in seaside toilets
- 3 'I'm gutted' - Pub owner axed Euro screening over fears of losing licence
- 4 'My children see it': Pub boss blasts vile online abuse over vax stance
- 5 How did your MP vote on cutting foreign aid?
- 6 'It's just like stealing' - restaurant gets 22 no-shows in one night
- 7 Center Parcs announces creation of sixth holiday village
- 8 Allotment holders feel 'violated' after 27 sheds broken into
- 9 A47 lorry driver had no licence and bald tyres on 20-ton trailer
- 10 A140 petrol station closed after running out of fuel
Meanwhile Wigan bring their own run of two successive wins to Carrow Road on their Championship return, led by a former canary in Cook. Athletic arrive in Norfolk fifth in the table.
City are back on the road come Wednesday as they head to Frank Lampard's Derby County, before Stoke come to Carrow Road three days later to signal the second international break of the campaign.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer