MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 1-0 Wigan – Late drama as Canaries do it again
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 Sky Bet Championship clash against high-flying newly promoted side Wigan Athletic, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday's visit from Paul Cook's Latics (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries are on a roll with four wins from as many games cross league and cup.
Daniel Farke's ended Middlesbrough's unbeaten start to the season the last time they played at Carrow Road – which the followed up with Championship wins at Reading and Queens Park Rangers.
City then ensured their name was in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup with a 4-3 win at Wycombe Wanderers in midweek.
- 1 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 2 Norfolk man's relatable videos earn him millions of views and celeb fans
- 3 Met Office to build 80ft 'golf ball' weather radar after winning appeal
- 4 7 riverside walks to try in Norfolk with a pub pit stop
- 5 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
- 6 Noise warning issued due to late night fighter jet training over airbase
- 7 Police officer sacked for dishonesty gets job back after appeal
- 8 Loveable dog left for dead beside A47 as shocking rise in neglect revealed
- 9 Platform offering stunning views of north Norfolk coast reopens
- 10 Stained glass shop to close its doors after almost 30 years
Meanwhile Wigan bring their own run of two successive wins to Carrow Road on their Championship return, led by a former canary in Cook. Athletic arrive in Norfolk fifth in the table.
City are back on the road come Wednesday as they head to Frank Lampard's Derby County, before Stoke come to Carrow Road three days later to signal the second international break of the campaign.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer