MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 3 West Brom 4 – A dramatic return to Carrow Road action
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's home bow for the 2018-19 EFL Championship season as West Bromwich Albion visit, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday afternoon's first appearance at Carrow Road of the 2018-19 EFL Championship campaign – as City take on Darren Moore's Baggies (3pm), who were relegated from the Premier League last term.
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries came from behind twice at St Andrew's to earn an opening 2-2 draw against Birmingham last weekend.
Meanwhile, Albion have already played twice – suffering a shock opening 2-1 defeat at home to Bolton thanks to Yanic Wildschut's late winner, before Matt Phillips equally late equaliser claimed a point at Nottingham Forest on Tuesday night.
City make a swift return to Carrow Road, with their Carabao Cup first round tie at home to Stevenage on Tuesday evening (7.45pm).
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 3 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 4 Flood alerts pass off peacefully along the north Norfolk coast
- 5 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 6 'Not our problem' - Tyre mountain boss exports 350 tonnes of rubber 'I know not where'
- 7 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 8 Two men arrested after fire caused by disposable BBQ at country park
- 9 Plans for roundabout at accident blackspot could be lodged 'in next couple of months'
- 10 Man who rushed to help woman stabbed in city park feared she might die
Daniel Farke's squad then face Sheffield United next Saturday (3pm), for a reunion with Chris Wilder at Bramall Lane.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow Paddy Davitt on Twitter @paddyjdavitt
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer