MATCHDAY LIVE: Sheffield Wednesday v Norwich City – Canaries aim to break barren Owls’ run
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 EFL SkyBet Championship clash with Sheffield Wednesday, in our Matchday Live blog from Hillsborough.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after today's trip to Jos Luhukay's stuttering Owls (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries have won seven of their last night Championship fixtures – although they head to Hillsborough under pressure over the EFL's homegrown rules and with something of an injury headache for head coach Daniel Farke.
You may also want to watch:
After a promising start, Luhakay's Owls have lost their last three games and won only once in their last six – shipping a fair few goals in the process.
However, City have not won at Hilllsborough since 2001 – nor have they won away from home in November since 2008.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 4 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 5 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 8 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 9 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
With a rare match-free midweek, Norwich host struggling Millwall at Carrow Road seven days later, before the third international break of the campaign.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer